The Actors’ Guild take a fresh approach to how they support our community. They see firsthand just how tough it can be for the jobbing actor – unlike many other professions, the struggle and uncertainty does not necessarily lessen as experience grows. Therefore they do not limit their bursary to certain pockets of the profession – in fact, whilst applicants must be over 18, they welcome all professional actors to apply and enforce no upper age limit. >> find out more.
What The Actors’ Guild are giving away this year…
- A year’s subscription to Spotlight
- A year’s premium subscription to Casting Call Pro
- A year’s subscription to The Stage
- Headshots by Luce Newman-Williams
- Showreel edited by Spotlight
- Voicereel produced by Round Island Voicereels
- Headshot repro package with Pelinor Repros
- One-to-one career advice with Casting Director Carl Proctor (CDG)
- A set of essential guides for actors published by Nick Hern Books: Actions: The Actors’ Thesaurus by Marina Caldarone & Maggie Lloyd-Williams, The Actor and the Target by Declan Donnellan, An Attitude for Acting by Andrew Tidmarsh & Dr Tara Swart, Finding Your Voice by Barbara Houseman and A Screen Acting Workshop (with DVD) by Mel Churcher.
- A copy of Contacts
- A copy of The Actors’ Year Book